Knockout Deluxe Boxing Handwraps 4.5m
- Worldwide shipping
- Dedicated technical support
- Easy exchange and return on all orders
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Add extra protection with Knockout Deluxe Boxing Handwraps. The Deluxe boxing bandages are an alternative solution for classic boxing bandages, they provide increased protection and prevent injury to the fighter's fists.
The bandages being semi-elastic, they have a composition of 60% cotton / 40% elastane.
Being easy to put on the hands, they are also ideal for beginners who do not know how to properly put the classic bandages on their hands. Having a length of 4.5 meters and a width of 5 centimeters, they are sufficient for use by adults.
Made of quality materials, they ensure the stability of the shot. Lined inside with a layer of foam, they ensure protection of the carpals and metacarpals, absorbing very well the shock caused by the impact of blows.
They can be worn under the boxing gloves, for light training, for the fast boxing ball, for palming or grappling.
Recommended for beginners, intermediates.
Once you try a pair of high-quality, durable boxing wraps, you'll never consider training without them again.
Add extra protection to your hands with the new boxing bandages from Knockout!WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Composition: 60% cotton / 40% elastane, provides a firm bandage for the hands
- Length 4.5 m / width 5 cm, for the protection of wrists, carpals and metacarpals
- Buckle closure, to secure the wrists
- They absorb sweat very well, leaving the hands clean
- With the free palm, you will benefit from hand ventilation and freedom of movement.
- They can be easily washed at 30 degrees
- Excellent protection for wrists, carpals and metacarpals
- Recommended to be worn under gloves only for light bag, fastball, handball or grappling training
- Recommended for beginners, intermediate and professional fighters
TIPS & TRICKS FOR YOUR SAFETY
There are different ways in which you can wrap the boxing bandages, but whatever method you use, you need to keep one thing in mind - the bandages should not be placed either too loosely or too tightly to maintain blood circulation.
After using them, you can leave them to air out or wash them in the washing machine at 30 degrees.