Knockout Tyson Boxing Gloves
Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the face...that's as concise as it gets.
Tyson Knockout boxing gloves are designed for both intense training and amateur competition.
They are made of natural cowhide leather for high comfort during training and durability.
The evenly distributed weight of the gloves ensures a perfect balance between speed and strength.
They also have a high degree of foam density suitable for better absorption of the shock of punches.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Made from grade A cowhide for comfort and durability
- High density IMF foam provides shock absorption and protects the athlete's fingers
- Long-shoe closure for maximum wrist protection
- Antimicrobial treated inner liner for maximum hygiene
- Used and recommended by professional athletes
- Ideal for training and competition
TIPS & TRICKS FOR YOUR SAFETY
- When choosing your boxing gloves, make sure they are secure and your fist doesn't move in them. Their sizes range from 8- 16 oz. Before choosing your fight gear we recommend you measure your weight, height, and fist circumference.
- One of the harsh realities of boxing is that your gloves can end up smelling worse than a rotten tuna sandwich without proper care. That's why we recommend changing them every 6-12 months, depending on how much you train.
What happens if you don't change your gloves?
Nothing. That's the problem. You won't become a better fighter. You won't improve your technique overnight. But you might get injured from worn-out equipment.
The ordered products can be returned or exchanged, no matter the reason, within 30 days after arrival at your location. For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer returns for Mouthguards, Groinguards or Masks. The easiest way to ask for a return is by filling the return form in your account, but you can also give us a call at +40735652639 or write an email to email@example.com. After the product gets back to us, you will get a full product price refund via your payment options within 10 business days.For exchanges, you will have to cover the delivery tax.