Knockout Striking MMA Gloves
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 37 Left in Stock!
Train like a true champion and become a better fighter with the MMA gloves from Knockout Store.
These MMA Knockout Striking gloves made of natural leather, with a free palm are excellent for ground fighting, but also for sparing or bag training. Excellent for standing or ground fighting, with enough foam in the hitting area and also free palm for grappling.
Recommended by athletes like Mirel Dragan, Yamatto Zaharia, Gabriel Boros, Catalin 'Balamuc' Bodirla.
YOU train hard, WE guarantee the knockout with the MMA Striking gloves!
What do you get?
- Made of natural leather, for durability and performance
- The medium-density foam ensures your protection, but also your partners'.
- Long velcro closure ensures wrist stability
- Impact sports protection, but with a free palm, excellent for striking or grappling
- Versatile, they can be used in competitions, sparring, or bag training
- Approved by the Roman Federation of Kempo
- Recommended by professional Kempo and MMA fighters, being the closest glove to boxing gloves, but with a free palm.
Tips & tricks for your safety:
- When choosing your box gloves, make sure they fit your hand and fist and they don’t have room for “moving around”. Their sizes vary from 10 oz to 16 oz. Before choosing your performance gear, we highly recommend you measure your weight, height, and your fists’ circumference.
- One of the harsh realities of boxing is that without some proper hygiene and care, your gloves can end up smelling worse than a rotten tuna sandwich left on the floor. That’s why we recommend changing them once every 6 to 12 months, depending on how hard you train.
What happens if you don't change your gloves?
Nothing. That's the problem. You won't become a better athlete. You won't improve your punches. But you might injure yourself and go down on the road of self-care.
Here are 3 more reasons to buy NOW:
30 Days 100% money-back guaranteed - no questions asked.
Delivered at your door in 24h all over Europe via DHL Express.
If you need a different size or color, you can exchange it at any time.