Knockout Fighter Fluo/Yellow/Black Boxing Gloves
Stand out from the crowd with these fluorescents, yellow and black boxing gloves.
Knockout Fighter Gloves are the perfect solution, whether you're playing contact sports, you're just starting out, or you want to keep fit. Made of Skintex leather and with high-density IMF foam, they make the gloves protect the fists very well, being at the same time very light and resistant.
The Dry-Cool material in the palm ensures optimal ventilation, and the temperature inside the glove and perspiration will be minimal. The innovative locking system ensures the protection and stability of your wrists. Add extra protection and training speed with the new Knockout Fighter boxing gloves!
What do you get?
- Innovative design, for extraordinary hand protection
- Quality artificial leather, no animal was sacrificed in making gloves
- High-density IMF foam, ensures shock absorption and protects the athlete's fingers
- Dry-Cool textile material in the palm, for optimal palm ventilation
- Full wrap-around wrist strap with hook-and-loop closure keeps gloves firm and secure during intense action
- Thumb attached, to eliminate the risk of injury
- Equipped with ventilation holes, it keeps your hands cooler and drier during training
- Antimicrobial-treated inner lining for maximum hygiene
- Recommended for both regular and intense training
- Manually inspected before going live in the market
Tips & tricks for your safety:
- When choosing your box gloves, make sure they fit your hand and fist and they don’t have room for “moving around”. Their sizes vary from 10 oz to 16 oz. Before choosing your performance gear, we highly recommend you measure your weight, height, and your fists’ circumference.
- One of the harsh realities of boxing is that without some proper hygiene and care, your gloves can end up smelling worse than a rotten tuna sandwich left on the floor. That’s why we recommend changing them once every 6 to 12 months, depending on how hard you train.
What happens if you don't change your gloves?
Nothing. That's the problem. You won't become a better athlete. You won't improve your punches. But you might injure yourself and go down on the road of self-care.
The ordered products can be returned or exchanged, no matter the reason, within 30 days after arrival at your location. For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer returns for Mouthguards, Groinguards or Masks. The easiest way to ask for a return is by filling the return form in your account, but you can also give us a call at +40735652639 or write an email to email@example.com. After the product gets back to us, you will get a full product price refund via your payment options within 10 business days.For exchanges, you will have to cover the delivery tax.