Knockout Pro Sparring Olive Edition Boxing Gloves
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 48 Left in Stock!
If you like the military style, the new Olive gloves will give you the opportunity to camouflage yourself and hit your opponent unexpectedly.
What do you get?
- Authentic, class A cowhide leather for your comfort and durability
- The weight of the foam is evenly distributed, gives extra endurance and the arms will not get tired so easily
- High-density 3 layered foam that easily absorbs shocks and protects your fingers
- Hardening in the bridge of the palm, in order to be able to block the blows better
- Full wrap-around wrist strap with hook-and-loop closure keeps gloves firm and secure during intense action
- Equipped with ventilation holes, it keeps your hands cooler and drier during training
- Antimicrobial-treated inner lining for maximum hygiene
- Recommended for both regular and intense training, kickbox and muay thai
- Manually inspected before going live in the market
- When choosing your box gloves, make sure they fit your hand and fist and they don’t have room for “moving around”. Their sizes vary from 10 oz to 16 oz. Before choosing your performance gear, we highly recommend you measure your weight, height, and your fists’ circumference.
- One of the harsh realities of boxing is that without some proper hygiene and care, your gloves can end up smelling worse than a rotten tuna sandwich left on the floor. That’s why we recommend changing them once every 6 to 12 months, depending on how hard you train.
What happens if you don't change your gloves? Nothing. That's the problem. You won't become a better athlete. You won't improve your punches. But you might injure yourself and go down on the road of self-care.
Here are 3 more reasons to buy NOW:
30 Days 100% money-back guaranteed - no questions asked.
Delivered at your door in 24h all over Europe via DHL Express.
If you need a different size or color, you can exchange it at any time.