Knockout PRO Sparring Matte Black Boxing Gloves
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Sparring means fighting, improving your punches, sacrificing, and overcoming your limits. Do all these with the Knockout Pro Sparring gloves. They are the right tool for the battlefield, no matter if you are in the training room or in a competition.
The Pro Sparring boxing gloves are the ideal sparring gloves for boxing, kickboxing, and muay thai. Made of natural cow leather class A (1mm) for resiliency and longevity, they will be on your side for a long time.
The Shockwave foam lining has 3 layers, which reduces the risk of injuries for both you and your partner. They have an antimicrobial-treated inner lining for maximum hygiene. The reinforcement in the bridge of the palm protects your hand during training, the glove being fixed with a wide velcro fastening.
Join the best Romanian fighters by choosing the Knockout PRO Sparring boxing gloves. Created by fighters for fighters.
What you get:
- Made of durable cowhide leather, class A for resiliency and longevity
- Thick, full wrap wrist closure for maximum wrist security
- The velcro fastening ensures perfect safety of the wrist
- Reinforcement in the bridge of the palm to facilitate blockages
- High-density IMF foam in 3 layers that ensures shock absorption and protects your fingers
- Perfectly weight balanced for more effective punches & detectable striking feedback
- Antimicrobial-treated inner lining for maximum hygiene
- Manually inspected before going live in the market
- Recommended for sparring, boxing, kickbox and muay thai
Tips & tricks for your safety:
- When choosing your box gloves, make sure they fit your hand and fist and they don’t have room for “moving around”. Their sizes vary from 10 oz to 16 oz. Before choosing your performance gear, we highly recommend you measure your weight, height, and your fists’ circumference.
- One of the harsh realities of boxing is that without some proper hygiene and care, your gloves can end up smelling worse than a rotten tuna sandwich left on the floor. That’s why we recommend changing them once every 6 to 12 months, depending on how hard you train.
What happens if you don't change your gloves?
Nothing. That's the problem. You won't become a better athlete. You won't improve your punches. But you might injure yourself and go down on the road of self-care.
Here are 3 more reasons to buy NOW:
30 Days 100% money-back guaranteed - no questions asked.
Delivered at your door in 24h all over Europe via DHL Express.
If you need a different size or color, you can exchange it at any time.