Bad Boy Pro Series MMA Gloves
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 14 Left in Stock!
Get all the power, protection, and performance in one revolutionary fighting glove. The MMA Bad Boy Pro Gloves are designed to surpass professional athletes and combat sports competitions' requirements. They are versatile, but at the same time, they offer high protection for your hands.
- Flawless transition - This improved flexibility helps you to be more responsive and explosive, notably on transitions from striking to grappling.
- Impact and protection - Designed with a multi-layered compressed foam and extra padding on the superior cuffs part, these Bad Boy MMA gloves surpass the protection standards of professional athletes through perfect impacts´ absorption. The 360° wrist wrap strap provides a secure and customizable fit to keep your gloves perfectly in place on each move, strike, and transition.
- Breathability and comfort - Thanks to their open palm design and perforations, the Bad Boy Pro Series Advanced MMA Gloves allow optimal thermal heat regulation to keep the same level of comfort when the temperature rises.
Become an elite fighter and increase your chances of victory in the MMA cage with the MMA Bad Boy Pro Series Gloves through the Knockout Store.
What do you get?
- Made of high-quality materials
- Attached thumbs to eliminate the risk of injury during training
- High-density layered foam that easily absorbs shocks and protects your fingers
- Full wrap-around wrist strap with hook-and-loop closure keeps gloves firm and secure during intense action
- Versatile functionality so that you can enjoy grappling, MMA, training at the bag or with a partner
- Manually inspected before going live in the market
- Recommended by the MMA professional fighters
Tips & tricks for your safety:
- When choosing your best MMA gloves, make sure they fit your hand and fist and they don’t have room for “moving around”. Their sizes vary from S to XL. Before choosing your performance gear, we highly recommend you measure your weight, height, and your fists’ circumference.
- One of the harsh realities of boxing is that without some proper hygiene and care, your gloves can end up smelling worse than a rotten tuna sandwich left on the floor. That’s why we recommend changing them once every 6 to 12 months, depending on how hard you train.
What happens if you don't change your gloves?
Nothing. That's the problem. You won't become a better athlete. You won't improve your punches. But you might injure yourself and go down on the road of self-care.
Here are 3 more reasons to buy NOW:
30 Days 100% money-back guaranteed - no questions asked.
Delivered at your door in 24h all over Europe via DHL Express.
If you need a different size or color, you can exchange it at any time.